Western Railway – Rajkot Division has invited applications for the Recruitment of Medical Practitioners (Specialist) / CMP (GDMO) and Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse) Posts 2021.
Medical Practitioners (Specialist) / CMP (GDMO) and Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse)
Western Railway – Rajkot Division
- CMP (Specialist): Chest Physician (DTCT/MD-Chest) / Pulmonologist, Anesthetist (DA-MD) , Physician (MD/DNB/Medicine)
- CMP (GDMO): Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
- Staff/Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
Last date for application is 26/06/2021
- Chest Physician / Pulmonologist and Anesthetist: Prescribed by State Government or Rs.95000 whichever is higher
- CMP (GDMO): Prescribed by State Government or Rs.75000 whichever is higher
- Staff Nurse: Rs.44900+ Admissible Allowance