Western Railway - Rajkot Division Recruitment for 20 Posts 2021
Western Railway - Rajkot Division has invited applications for the Recruitment of Medical Practitioners (Specialist) / CMP (GDMO) and Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse) Posts 2021.
Medical Practitioners (Specialist) / CMP (GDMO) and Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse)
Western Railway - Rajkot Division
- CMP (Specialist): Chest Physician (DTCT/MD-Chest) / Pulmonologist, Anesthetist (DA-MD) , Physician (MD/DNB/Medicine)
- CMP (GDMO): Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
- Staff/Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Join or Follow OJAS Maru Gujarat Telegram WhatsApp Group or channel.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
- Chest Physician / Pulmonologist and Anesthetist: Prescribed by State Government or Rs.95000 whichever is higher
- CMP (GDMO): Prescribed by State Government or Rs.75000 whichever is higher
- Staff Nurse: Rs.44900+ Admissible Allowance