Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2022. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Various Vacancies.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Drug Inspector (Ayurveda)
- Assistant Director (BANKING)
- Master in Hindi
- Assistant Director (Cost)
- Assistant Registrar General(Map)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology)
- Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Assistant Professor (Law)
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India.
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-06-2022 up to 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03-06-2022 up to 23:59 hrs