State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2023. State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 8200+ Clerk / Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Posts 2023.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
State Bank of India (SBI)
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Total No. of Posts
There are total 8283 vacancies.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
Please read Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Online
State Bank of India (SBI), India.
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 17-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-12-2023