State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 5000 Clerk (Junior Associate) Posts 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 5000 Clerk (Junior Associate) Posts 2021. State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies.
SBI Clerk Online Form 2021
|Jr Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Sl No||Circle Name||Regular||Backlog|
|14||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||640||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
Total Vacancy: 5121
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Join or Follow OJAS Maru Gujarat Telegram WhatsApp Group or channel.
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination (Online Mode) & Mains Examination (Online Mode)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-05-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 17-05-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 01-06-2021
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2021
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 31-07-2021