State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2022. State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Posts 2022.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officers (PO)
Total No. of Posts
There are total 1673 vacancies.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01-04-2002 and not earlier than 02-04-1992 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
State Bank of India (SBI), India.
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-10-2022
More Details: Click Here