India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment 2022. India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 650 GDS Posts 2022.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB )
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total No. of Posts
There are total 650 vacancies.
Graduation from University/ Institution/ Board.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- For All Others: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB ), India.
How to Apply ?
Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Starting Date for registration including Edit/ Modification of Application Payment of Fee: 10-05-2022
- Last Date for registration including Edit/ Modification of Application Payment of Fee: 20-05-2022
- Date for Download Admit Card: 7–10 days after last date of submission of application
- Tentative Date for Online Exam: June 2022
- Date for Declaration of the Result: June 2022