Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2022. Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Clerk Posts 2022.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Total No. of Posts
There are total 6500+ vacancies.
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), India.
Participating Banks in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- UCO Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2022
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online & More Details: Click Here