Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2023. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Various 23 Posts 2023.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Advertisement No.: 66/2023-24 to 72/2023-24
- Superintendent of Fisheries (Technical), Class-II: 02
- Assistant Director (Chemical Group), Class-I: 01
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-III (GMC): 05
- GeoHydrologist, Class-I (GWRDC): 03
- Geologist, Class-II (GWRDC): 02
- Scientific Officer, Class-II (Chemistry Group) (GWRDC): 09
- Principal, Adarsh Niwasi School, Class-II (GWRDC): 01
Total No. of Posts
There are total 23 vacancies.
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Final Selection will be based on a written exam and personal interview.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat, India.
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Starting Date for online application is 08/11/2023
Last Date for online application is 30/11/2023