Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2023. Bank of India (BOI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 500 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2023.
Bank of India (BOI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
Bank of India (BOI)
Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No. of Posts
There are total 500 vacancies.
|Credit Officer||350||Graduate in Any Stream|
|IT Officer||150||B.Tech/ PG in CS/ ECE/ IT OR DOEACC ‘B’ Level|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs 850/- (Application Fee+Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 175/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Payment Mode: Through online Mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet
Bank of India (BOI), India.
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-02-2023
36000 to 63840 Rupees per month.
Job Advertisement: Click Here