India Post Gujarat Recruitment for 1826 GDS Posts 2021
India Post (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag) has invited online applications for Gujarat Circle Recruitment for 1826 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts 2021.
Gramin Dak Sevak
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Categories wise posts
- EWS 201
- OBC 412
- PWD-A 12
- PWD-B 10
- PWD-C 19
- PWD-DE 3
- SC 63
- ST 268
- UR 838
Gujarat Circle Total No. of Posts: 1826 Posts
India Post (Indian Postal Department) Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- As on 21-12-2020
Candidates who have passed Their High School/Matriculation level exam with passing marks in Math & English from a recognized Board along with Basic Computer training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course will be considered for this recruitment.
Join or Follow OJAS Maru Gujarat Telegram WhatsApp Group or channel.
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man– Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH – No Fee
- Female/trans-woman All as well as PwD Category – No Fee
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through online mode OR through offline mode by submitting E-Challan at any identified nearest posts office
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Branch Post Master(BPM) – Rs. 12,000/- per month
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) – Rs. 10,000/- per month
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Branch Post Master(BPM) – Rs. 14,500/- per month
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) – Rs. 12,000/- per month
Candidates must have knowledge of the local language of their postal circle in Speaking & Writing will be preferred for this recruitment.
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
- Application online Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
- Application online Submission End Date: 20/01/2021