Canara Bank 220 Specialist Officer Posts Recruitment
Canara Bank has invited online applications for recruitment 2020 – 220 Specialist Officer Posts.
Specialist Officer Vacancy 2020 - Advt No. CB/ R/ 2/2020
Total Vacancy: 220
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Online Form 2020
|S No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Backup Administrator||04||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E. / M. Tech (Relevant Discipline)/ MCA with Experience|
|10||Manager – Law||43||Degree (Law) with Experience|
|11||Cost Accountant||01||Should have come out successful in the final examination of the Institute of CA of India with Experience|
|12||Chartered Accountant||20||Chartered Accountant with Experience|
|13||Manager – Finance||21||MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance), PG Diploma (Finance) with Experience|
|14||Information Security Analyst||04||B.E./ B.Tech Degree/ PG Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline)/ MCA with Experience|
|15||Ethical Hackers & Penetration Tester||02|
|16||Cyber Forensic Analyst||02|
|17||Data Mining Expert||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (Relevant Discipline)/ MBA/ MBE, PG Diploma with Experience|
|18||OFSAA Administrator||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E. / M. Tech (Relevant Discipline)/ MCA with Experience|
|19||OFSS Techno Functional||05|
|20||Base 24 Administrator||02|
|23||Data Analyst||02||BA/ MA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics) with Experience|
|24||Manager||13||Any Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline) with Experience|
How to Apply
Join or Follow OJAS Maru Gujarat Telegram WhatsApp Group or channel.
- For All Others: Rs. 600/- + GST
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/- + GST [Intimation Charges only]
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc.
- Age Limit for S No. 01 to 09: 20 – 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 10 to 24: 22 – 35 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 25: 25 – 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-12-2020
- Date for Online Exam: January/ February 2021 (Tentative)
The selection shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview basing on the applications received for individual posts.