SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No. of Posts: 2000
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Examination
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 04-12-2020
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onward
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
Join or Follow OJAS Maru Gujarat Telegram WhatsApp Group or channel.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Phase-II: Main Examination:(i) Objective Test: (ii) Descriptive Test:
- Phase-III: In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
- Final Selection: The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates.
- ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).