SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form 2020. SSC CHSL recruitment 2020 apply online for various vacancy
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and other vacancies.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Anywhere in India.
Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
How to Apply
You can apply online.
For Others: Rs. 100/-
For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs Extended: (19-12-2020 (23:30))
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 17-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 21-12-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12 to 27-04-2021
Last date for application is 19/12/2020