Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for the Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2021.
|1||Officer in Gr B (DR) – General PY 2021||270|
|2||Officer in Gr B (DR) – DEPR – PY 2021||29|
|3||Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM @-PY 2021||23|
Total Vacancy: 322
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-02-2021 till 12:00 midnight
- Last Date for print application form containing fee details after payment of fee: 28-02-2021
- Dates for Gr B (DR) – General & DEPR/ DSIM Phase I – Paper I Exam: 06-03-2021
- Dates for Gr B (DR) – DEPR/ DSIM Phase II – Paper II & Paper III Exam: 31-03-2021
- Dates for Gr B (DR) – General Phase II – Paper I, II, & III Examination: 01-04-2021
Last date for application is 15/02/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2000.
- For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Graduation or Post-Graduation/ Equivalent technical qualification.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDM/ MBA Finance.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDBA.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- For GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 850/-
- Payment can be done through Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/
Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.