SEBI Recruitment 2020 – 147 Posts
Securities & Exchange Board of India – SEBI has invited online applications for 147 Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Posts
|Sub category posts||Total no of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|General||80||Degree (Lew & Engg.), CA/ CS/|
CFA/ CWA, PG (Any Discipline)
|Legal||34||Bachelor’s Degree (Law)|
|Information Technology||22||Degree (Engg)/ Degree (Any Discipline)/ MCA|
|Engineering (Civil)||01||Degree (Civil Engg.)|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04||Degree (Electrical Engg.)|
|PG (Relevant Discipline)|
Securities & Exchange Board of India - SEBI
Post Name / Exam Name
- SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) 147 Posts
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
As mentioned in above table.
- Age Limit: Not exceed 30 Years
- Candidates are advised to read the Notification for Qualification Details.
- Candidates are advised to read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWSs: Rs. 1000/- + Intimation charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/- + Intimation charges
- Starting Date of Application: 08/03/2020
- Last Date of Application: 23/03/2020
- Information published on ojas-marugujarat.in official website: 08/02/2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 07-04-2020
- Date of Phase I On–Line Exam: 12-04-2020
- Date of Phase II On-Line Exam: 03-05-2020
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated