Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2020 invites candidates for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts Walk-in-Interview. Raksha Shakti University Recruitment for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts 2020.
Raksha Shakti University
Post Name / Exam Name
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Science): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Psychology): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Physical Education & Sports): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Statistics): 01 Post
- Soft Skills Developer & Trainer: 01 Post
Non Teaching Posts
- Junior Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science): 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (IT): 01 Post
- Sports Coach (Athletics): 01 Post
- Hostel Warden (01-Male, 01—Female): 02 Posts
- M. T Supervisor: 01 Post
- Driver cum Assistant: 02 Posts
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement for Walk-in-Interview
Lavad, Ta-Dahegam, Gandhinagar-382305, Gujarat, India
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent or more than eight years’ experience in relevant field preferably in academic-research institute &knowledge or background in inter-disciplinary fields institutions desirable.
- For more details please follow official notification guidelines.
- Candidates are advised to read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Starting Date of Application: 09/02/2020
- Last Date of Application: 14/02/2020
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Science / Forensic Psychology): 10-02-2020
- Assistant Professor (Physical Education & Sports / Statistics): 11-02-2020
- Soft Skills Developer & Trainer / Junior Civil Engineer / Hostel Warden (01-Male, 01-Female): 12-02-2020
- Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science) / Laboratory Assistant (IT) / Sports Coach (Athletics): 13-02-2020
- M. T Supervisor / Driver cum Assistant: 14-02-2020
- Information published on ojas-marugujarat.in: 08/02/2020