This is English Grammar word order quiz. You will be given one question and four option of which you have to choose correct answer !.
This quiz contains 30 Questions.
Before we begin to take test let’s learn about word order in English sentences
The word order in English sentences is: Subject – Verb (Predicate) – Object.
“Tom invited a lot of people.”
“I think you should never put this T-shirt on.”
“The blue whale is the biggest animal on Earth“
“We don’t often go to the cinema.”
“Scott drives to work every day.”
“I can go to the swimming pool with you.”
I can speak English
Do not split the verb forms in English.
The following sentence is wrong: I can English speak.
“Tom a lot of people invited”
I can English speak
So now let’s start playing English Word order Quiz
Here is other test !
Check which sentence is right and which one is wrong !
- “Tom invited a lot of people.”
- “I think you should never put this T-shirt on.”
- “The blue whale is the biggest animal on Earth”
- “We don’t often go to the cinema.”
- “Scott drives to work every day.”
- “I can go to the swimming pool with you.”
- “Would you like some coffee?”
- “John doesn’t often go to the theatre.”
- “Australia is a federation of six states.”
- “How far is your town from here?”
- “When did Apollo 11 land on the Moon?”
- “Harry lived in a big modern house.”
- “My brother found my purse outside the house”
- “What is the name of this street?”
- “Julia bought eleven amazing yellow tulips.”
- “Pete comes from England.”
- “Patrick White received the Nobel Prize in 1973.”
- “John was wearing a fantastic Italian coat.”
- “They are not walking in the park.”
- “New Zealand is about the same size as Great Britain or Japan.”
- “Have you ever been to London?”
- “Bad Bellingen is a nice small town in Germany.”
- “The Olympics take place every four years.”
- “My husband usually returns home at 7 p.m.”
- “Can you show me the way to Westminster Abbey?”
- “What is your favourite colour?”
- “Katie had met Jim in London five years before.”
- “Marilyn Monroe was a famous American actress.”
- “The Great Wall of China is 2,500 kilometers long.”
- “Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in Salzburg in 1756.”
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by OJAS MaruGujarat