State Bank of India – SBI has released notification for the Recruitment 2019 of 2000 Probationary Officers (CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01) Posts. Total vacancy is 2000. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only. Please note that only online application will be accepted. Any graduatiated person can apply to this post. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: State Bank of India – SBI
Total No. of posts: 2000
Post Name: Probationary Officers (POs)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges)
- Payment Mode: Online by Only Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through link provided on our official Website.
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
View an official notification for educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-04-2019
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Examination (Preliminary): 08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 1st Week of July
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 2nd Week of July
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20-07-2019
- Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd Week of August 2019
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th Week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2ndweek of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-ExaminationTraining: 4th week of May 2019
Categorised in: Job
This post was written by OJAS MaruGujarat