Hello everyone thank you for coming here ! I’m Anil Tokraliya and today’s article is going to be my hygiene routine.
I’m gonna start with my routine from starts to be from beginning to end so when I wake up of course I take my showers sometimes. I do take my showers at night before because I don’t have time to always shower in the morning because I try to eat breakfast and it takes forever so whether or not you know my shower routine or whatever.
Below is a list of recommendation from my hygiene routine. Just follow it you will feel fresh that’s guaranteed.
- Don’t use your phone too much.
- Sleep for at least 6-8 hours every day.
- Sleeping is needed to be relax.
- Sleeping will make you to be ready for your work in the next day.
- Brush your teeth properly. I highly recommended to brush
teeth twice every day like morning and evening.
- Do your breakfast regularly. Breakfast is the most important source of energy you need to get through the day. You may feel lazy if you skip breakfast.
- Drink water as much as possible. It will prevent your skin from being oily.
- Eat at least one fruit daily. Because they are the source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Drink milk is full of vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and hair every day.
- Don’t wear dirty clothes, always wear fresh clothes.
- Do not smoke or Quit it gradually.
- Meditate everyday. You should start with 5 minutes a day. It will make you more good in focus and concentrate.
I shampoo my skin. I also use coconut oil for my skin it’s really good for clear skin also and this is the make sure you get this is a vegan one get the plenary find cold-pressed the unrefined one is the one that actually smells like coconut oil so refine that it will grow that’s for cooking or something.
I would not recommend you to put baby powder, stay natural as possible.
If you like this article please do comment and share this
article for all the people who want to stay fresh.
I am writing everyday new article. So stay connected and keep visiting ojas-marugujarat.in.
Bye see you in next article.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by OJAS MaruGujarat